Private Yoga Therapy
Private Yoga Therapy with ERYT, Kate Holly
A yoga practice is a very personal and individual process, and it can be beneficial to work outside the realm of group classes at times. Private Yoga sessions are an opportunity to go much deeper with your practice, get individualized attention, and work towards your specific needs and goals.
Private yoga sessions are highly recommended for:
- Students who are brand new to yoga
- Students who feel intimidated by group classes
- Anyone with very specific physical limitations
- Support for recovery from childbirth, surgery and other major physical events
- Support for depression, anxiety, PTSD and other major mental/psychological events
- More experienced students who want to take their practice of yoga and self-study to a deeper level, by working with very specific questions or goals
- Students who are looking a closer relationship to a mentor and guide in their process of growth and transformation.
Kate Holly has been teaching yoga for over 10 years, and is currently completing her 500-hr Yoga Therapy certification with Sarahjoy Marsh at the DAYA Foundation. Her work with private clients often incorporates mindfulness and breathing, visualization, precision in alignment, and postural analysis. Students leave each session with a homework assignment designed for their body and lifestyle.